Resources Appeared - Starbase-51

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Resources Appeared - Starbase-51

Post by Coops »

I've had a few scratched heads and crossed wires in the last 24 hours with repect to resources appearing at Starbase-51. These will have appeared for a VERY SMALL % of you. Part of the change over to NOT moving items to long term offline storage when you go absent for 30 days, was a general closing down of that system.

It held some 2+ Million Ship based items and a few million resources. These items were wither there because the owner IS still away from the game OR was not correctly returned when he or she (YOU) returned from your CE sabbatical.

There is no 'Great Mystery' or 'Horrendous Issue I need to look at' as one player put it last night :)

The resources were simply returned to your Character from long term storage. I choose Starbase-51 as a natural location and one that WOULD stand out. Plus many players had resources stored in locations that no longer exist. So to be clear there is no bug at play or hack / exploit at work. Simply ME closing down the long term offline storage we USED to use.

If you are unsure what I'm talking about READ OVER HERE

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!