St Patrick Festive Collection

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

St Patrick Festive Collection

Post by Coops »

St Patrick's Festivities begins a little early this year. I was going to hold off on releasing the St Patrick's drops till the 14th but I figured the more time you have to collect them the happier you would be.

There are Six different items to collect. These can be found as rare loot and also awarded in the ticker that looks for players who have played in the last 24 Hours. Collect a SET of these to hand in to Coops (me) then post on ' Hand-in Competition'.

You can, of course, trade these items, sell them to the Festive store or as I say collect a full unique set and hand them in when the time comes.

Please Note : This year I have added an 'expiration' to the St Patrick items. Therefore it is important that you barter, sell, hand in or do whatever you will with them before they expire on the 1st of April. This is in line with the game expiration changes we started a few years back.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!