Core-Exiles on Facebook

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Core-Exiles on Facebook

Post by Coops »

The cost of advertising (IE getting you from where ever you came from TO CE and Signed up) has risen so much in the last year we are looking at alternative methods of 'bums on seats' so to speak.

Last year we were paying roughly 0.20 to 0.30 cents per signed up player, this year due to advertisers going a 'litte nuts' we are looking at closer to $1.13 per sign up! As you can see that's not good.

A while back we created a Facebook page (at some players insistence) and whilst it was not used initially, we have now began to pad it out and promote the game in this fashion.

You can find the Facebook Fan Page here : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Core-Exiles/162099163672

We will be running daily and weekly competitions from the site so it's definitely worth adding yourself as a Fan to Core-Exiles and keeping an eye on our posts. Those of you that have friends please forward us to them as a 'suggestion' and lets see if we can stimulate some growth through the medium of Facebook.

We will as I mentioned be running daily 'give-aways' but we will also be running 'Special Serial Number' competitions so keep your eyes peeled for these.

If you want to help us on face book please feel free to create discussions or perhaps post your latest finds, news ect on the front page and if you have the time add a quick review for us.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!