Happy Festivities!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Happy Festivities!

Post by Coops »

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of YOU for your continued support for Core-Exiles over this Festive period. We have seen a great collection of players this year.

Collected some new ones, remade acquaintances with old ones and had some fun times! We have been running competitions, give-aways and impromptu presents over the Christmas period and this will continue till New Years day where we will hold a STAFF VS PLAYER Mech Event (Staff on a single Team).

Today the 'Stomp the Staff' competition closed with 582 Kills! Not bad for a side line of the game. My thanks to the Staff for Running this one and to Prev for sticking with me on the 'Handing out the Fuel' :)

As there were more than 50 Staff Mechs killed I will honour my present of 1000 Fuel to Every Player.

These have been added as FUEL TICKETS

Fuel Tickets: Dotted around the Galaxies you will see Fuel Depots ~for instance like the one in Kesley. These hold ANY fuel awarded or purchased that is in the form of a Fuel Ticket.

These Depots hold on to the fuel for you until you want / need it. Simply approach one and see how much you have on hand. Then take as much as you have room for or want at that time.

They were designed so players could purchase Fuel from the CE Official store and then collect it when THEY needed it rather than having to make sure they had a tank large enough.

We use them as its an ideal method to add fuel to a players account without worrying do they have room!
ALL OF YOU (seconds prior to this post) were awarded 1,000 Fuel as a ticket. So Everyone has EXTRA fuel waiting for them to collect. (if your new and just joined sorry keep your eyes out for the competitions between now and the New Year)..

So again thank you to all of YOU and of course to our Sterling Staff!

The staff have answered 377 Live Help calls in the last 3 months alone! Not to mention help via PM and Chat! So hats off to them for their 'Support and Time' which they give freely!

Here's to 2010 and a great year for CE.

P.S I know a few of you are a little let down that the expanse wasn't all you'd expected initially - SO - Complete the Alien Justice League project (which you've had a LONG time to do) and the Expanse will open up for you! It's sat there WAITING.......

There are over 300 DCF 2's and 8's in players holds! (checked this morning).

Happy Christmas!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!