Commercial Store - Lockout

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Commercial Store - Lockout

Post by Coops »

Ever since the game has been on-line Commercial Storage has charged daily for the items you keep in their giant vaults. We took a hard line with this one, credits were taken from your bank account (bank NOT ship store) and non payment meant you lost the lot!

Now - over the years a number of players have fell foul of this and we have added bolder and bolder messages on various screens even images to try to and jog players memories ect. But still it happens from time to time a player will draw ALL their funds from their bank, meaning to put some bank and forget. Or for one reason or another get caught with insufficient funds in their bank to pay the daily CS bill.

Well no more....

From now on when you fail to pay a CS bill you will find that they 'lock the door' on your goods and no longer offer you access to them. They WILL however KEEP them for you. You will of course get the usual 'non payment' PM but access to the Commercial Store will be denied till the bill is paid.

You will need to wait for the next billing cycle and if you have sufficient funds you will once again have access to your goods.

This has probably been one of the most bitter aspects of the game (player to GM at the point of loss) and after discussion Prev and I decided to move to this less 'stressful method'.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!