Core-Exiles FAQ system released

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Core-Exiles FAQ system released

Post by Coops »

First off a big thank you to those that took part in the recently closed competition for FAQ entries. We have spent today going through these entries and have chosen the ones we felt were applicable at this time and were closest to our requirements. If your entry was not chosen don't worry read on.**

There were 16 winners totalling 37 weeks of 'Premium Accounts' that have already been awarded to the lucky winners captains accounts. Prev and I marked up the ones in the competition thread that were winners for clarification.

These winning entries have been added to the new CE-FAQ (Knowledge Base). This has now been released and is available here :

http://faq.core-exiles.com/

Many thanks to Prev for hunting through dozens of paid and free FAQ systems and eventually settling on this one, and tailoring it to our new portal theme. We looked at lots of systems but felt this one best suited our needs. We will be adding to the FAQ system over time and it will eventually become a repository of all things CE.

The FAQ has an excellent search feature and is easy to use from a visitors point of view and also easy for us to administrate and update.

** I said read on.. :)

We will be starting a new thread on the competitions section which will be an 'open ended' competition enabling players to submit new FAQ's. Same rules will apply we will only take those we feel are well written and FAQ material. Prizes to be announced when the thread is live.

For now - you have anew FAQ system & again congratulations to those that were added!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!