Coops Upgrade Tokens - Please Read

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Upgrade Tokens - Please Read

Post by Coops »

Hi these Fellow Exiles...

Coops here catching up with life that's been flashing past my eyes this last month. Back in October I added the Coops Upgrade Tokens to the general Festive loot. These were set at a very low rate and were they to allow players to start collecting them through October and November.

A few early birds have collected 50 and started sending their items and tokens to me :)

Well I'm not ready lol - whilst the text on the tokens is correct its generic and generally I would have made a post by now to let you know WHEN to start handing them in. The Upgrade tokens have becomes a little Tooooo Popular, so I need to 'CODE' up a way to create these new items. Last year I spent days converting items to make your newly upgraded item. So this year I'd like to automate the process - even it just saves me some hair (what's left).

So lets draw a line and state that you can START sending me your Upgrade Tokens and items from the 1st of December.

Have fun out there folks. I will also increase the drop slightly on these for December.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!