Guild Disband

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
siddharth

Guild Disband

Post by siddharth »

if this options is given to guild leader can this be some confirmation or grase period before guild goes in rap up .
because current system just cleans up guild stores bank and makes all hard work in smokes if you do a one wrong click if you a guild leader .
now a days lot of guild keep star base resources in it . so its not a matter of some credit loss and new guild formation will solve it .
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Shane747
CE Official Supporter

Re: Guild Disband

Post by Shane747 »

Unfortunately this has just happened to me. Whilst it was my own fault, I too believe there should be a warning screen that comes up after the disband button is depressed.
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

I too would like a warning screen or a grace period added.
Locknload

Post by Locknload »

I think a Cool down 14 day period would be in order...Gives time to Reconsider...
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

A warning/confirmation screen and a period to reconsider sounds good to me.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

not a Guild Leader, but I like this Idea a lot :)
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

While I'm usually in favor of removing all the warning labels and let people learn from their mistakes, I think there should be at least a 'do you really want to do it' confirmation button or a big warning screen, like the one in CSTS.
Viper20

Post by Viper20 »

I agree, as a guild leader, to make a mistake like that would be huge. There is a time when learning from mistakes is a good thing and that's one of the things I come to enjoy from this game. However, this is just too big to be a learning process. It would be nice to see a HUGE warning, maybe a requirement for a second guild leadership to approve, and above all, a "waiting period" where the process can be stopped. Just my thoughts

Viper
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

I think all of you should disband your guilds and become loyal devout followers in The Church of Rexx
UncleBod

Post by UncleBod »

Sorry, the only alternative for my current guild is the one with the WWCD t-hirts!

/UncleBod