Crafting change

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Strongwood

Crafting change

Post by Strongwood »

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before and i apologize if it has.

Could there ever be a way to bring up a schematic then click on the module and have it go to the module that is part of the build?

For example... Maybe a player could bring up a combat drone revision 1 ( to keep it simple) and then click on either the drone weapon pack or drone armor pack and be taken to that screen instead of going into the modules section. You could click on the weapon pack and it would take you to that screen and so on to the most basic module.

This would be helpful for large builds especially at your main commercial store to see if you have everything needed.
pikolinianita

Re: Crafting change

Post by pikolinianita »

You can use KubaF site, or old Shields down page. On KubaF site you can include Reduction Matrix effect.

http://kubaf.yzi.me/
http://www.shields-down.co.uk/crafters/
Strongwood

Post by Strongwood »

Yes, I've been over both sites. I'm not so concerned with knowing what is needed, but more to move through things quicker... as the in-game schematics tell everything that is needed.
The shields down page has seemed out of whack for quite a while now. It's value on resources has appeared to have gone up by 3 to 10 times. To follow my example... I don't think anyone is going to pay 50000+ for a combat drone rev 1.
The purpose of this would be only to click the module and move on to it from the schematics page
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

i would greatly appreciate something like this as well, a link to return to the schem you were at would also be awesome... however, i recognize this would take some work to do xD
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

nice idea but think it be very complicated to implimate it if there is modules got same name and used in different designs .
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

I don't think it would be all that difficult. when you load a schematic, say for combat drone 1, where it says drone armour pack and drone weapon pack, they would just have to be clickable; and clicking on them would bring you to the build screen for the one clicked on.

I'm all for this being added, if it's hands down not possible then having the manufacturing screen remember what you were on would be nice. if I craft a mod, then click return to crafting screen it would be nice if it auto reloaded the modules page as that's where i was last.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

yea, the memory feature would be nice for a lot of things... CS, crafting, cedr search parameters...