Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5124
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm
- Location: Basingstoke - UK
by Coops »
Marhsan wrote: ↑Thu May 18, 2023 5:18 am
Alien Bertha extractors for the Expanse Stuff
This one added, Expanse Bertha's are now in game and can extract from Expanse and Non Expanse locations, in the CE Store and also in the VIP Section of the game.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:15 pm
by Porrima »
The Settlement Bulk Recycler was a great add. A Settlement Bulk Submol would be nice complimentary building.
- CE STAFF
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:05 pm
by The Wolf »
I would like to see the new table system be extended to Crafting, schematics, CSTS, stores (especially the schematic stores) and guild store/item store
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle
- Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
- Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
- Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)