Suggest a Store...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Yokose

Re: Suggest a Store...

Post by Yokose »

Another request. Would it be possible to put an Exile Foundry, a Festive Center, Wesbec Trade Office, Gleso Industries, Galactic Buyer's Market, Boris Barter Store, Ashar Trade Office and a Federation of Mining Office at Brunswick in Vasi, located in the Furnace Galaxy. If some Stores or Offices can not be added, I'd completely understand. I would be really grateful for the additions either way, Thanks so much!

Captain, Yokose
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Post by The Wolf »

Yokose wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am Another request. Would it be possible to put an Exile Foundry, a Festive Center, Wesbec Trade Office, Gleso Industries, Galactic Buyer's Market, Boris Barter Store, Ashar Trade Office and a Federation of Mining Office at Brunswick in Vasi, located in the Furnace Galaxy. If some Stores or Offices can not be added, I'd completely understand. I would be really grateful for the additions either way, Thanks so much!

Captain, Yokose
I will check with Coops, but I'm pretty sure NPC locations don't have the ability to have both Ashar and Wesbec, if that is the case, which one would be your preference?
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

You got it right, if I had to pick, it would have been Wesbec Trade Office. I'll look for another location to suggest an Ashar Trade Office. Might fly through Furnace to see if there are any blind areas with that. Thanks so much for placing those Offices. Have a great day, and have fun playing!

Captain, Yokose
The Wolf wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:55 am
Yokose wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am Another request. Would it be possible to put an Exile Foundry, a Festive Center, Wesbec Trade Office, Gleso Industries, Galactic Buyer's Market, Boris Barter Store, Ashar Trade Office and a Federation of Mining Office at Brunswick in Vasi, located in the Furnace Galaxy. If some Stores or Offices can not be added, I'd completely understand. I would be really grateful for the additions either way, Thanks so much!

Captain, Yokose
I will check with Coops, but I'm pretty sure NPC locations don't have the ability to have both Ashar and Wesbec, if that is the case, which one would be your preference?
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Another suggestion... hope I am not tiring anyone out. Perhaps a Galactic Federation Office, Coopers Schematics, Arc-Light Projects, Infinity Ship Sales, Wesbec Trade Office, Rare Ore Refinery at Moira in Apep, located in the Furnace Galaxy. Again, if any Stores or Offices can not be added, I'd completely understand. Please have fun playing as well as a great day!

Captain, Yokose
DanaLee

Post by DanaLee »

A Wesbec at either Magma Prime or Leda Orbital in Conac Furnace would be nice. (or both)
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

I'm back! How about an Arnos Schematic Supply, Mero Brothers, Waldos Schematic, Ashar Trade Office, Merriott Ship Store, Research Academy and an Alliance Combat Office in Shen Xiu in Luthien, Located in the Furnace Galaxy? Thanks so much for considering this suggestion!

Captain, Yokose
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

It would be helpful to have an Ashar Corporation store located on Nero in the Jordani system Furnace galaxy.

Captain Porrima
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I have added as many of the requested offices as seems sensible.

Thanks for using this option to make suggestions.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
LoopyLaura

Post by LoopyLaura »

I would like to suggest ashar/wesbec stores in the following locations:

1. Thrace and Tomsk are threadbare when it comes to either Ashar/Wesbec

2. There are no wesbecs in either Andromeda, Antennau or centaurus and only one ashar. An addition or two would be very helpful.

3. There are no wesbecs between Apep and Metri. Even though you've already added on in Apep (many thanks for that), perhaps one more could be added.

Thanks in advance

The Loopy One ...
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

@loopylaura,

Appreciate the list of where they are not :)

This post is for suggestions of where they might be needed 'specifically' IE location and system. I can then quickly check the location (with my tools) and add them with the other tool. (Yeah I'm a tool, I know) :)

This process saves me time sitting down and doing the job manually searching out and pondering where. I'm happy to add stores / offices to locations players nominate, but nominating a series of systems is more something that takes me away from the code and then I start looking at other shiny things... You don't want me distracted now, do you :)

Make a few selections, I will run a quick scan over the location and if it passes the criteria the tool lays down the office will get added.

As I said to JF3 last week, this post is for specific requests, not generalisations.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!