NPC list

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
blackbeard

NPC list

Post by blackbeard »

One thing I can't live without is the finder. It is great to be able to bring up a list of all the wesbec offices for example. I know the NPC's are listed individually, but could we add a listing in there for NPC? It would bring up a list of all the NPC's. I have a goal of completing all the NPC mission arcs, or at least as much as possible. I know I am going to have to go and buy a low level ship to complete some of the earlier level NPC's that I missed, but having a list to work from as opposed to looking them all up individually would be so much better.
OtherRick

Re: NPC list

Post by OtherRick »

Hello Blackbeard!

If memory serves, you're using a screen reader, right?

There's an older version of the promenade finder that lets you search by keyword. If you were to type in "NPC", for instance, it would give you a list of all NPC's in the known galaxies. Or, if you like, you could narrow that search to just the sphere by searching "NPC Sphere".

If your screen reader doesn't play nicely with that tool, let me know and I'll find a way to get you a list.

--Cpt. OtherRick and Copilot
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Awesome, thanks, will have a look and let you know.
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

I couldn't find a search function on the old finder. No worries, I will just work on making my own spreadsheet. I should keep better track. There was an NPC in VP I had to hand a Gorgon implant to, and do you think I can remember who it is? It isn't my active mission, so I am jumping around and trying different people. I am starting to think it is one of those mission goals that randomly change, but I didn' think so, as the mission prior was for a chip used in the implant construction, so it seemed like a mission arc.