Social Rapport Suggestions

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Social Rapport Suggestions

Post by Coops »

mropso wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:09 pm Wreck Salvage would be a nice addition, it does not seem that running Outlaw Services contracts nor hunting down and punishing the corporate elite and their lackies gains any SRAP points.

Perhaps clearing up after myself should.
Another one of those 'hmmm is wreck salvage' more about the Captain obtaining loot or a social 'do good' thing....

As for Outlaw, sadly the SRAP is aimed at Goody two shoes and you don't get SRAP for moving bad guy Cargo or Killing Good Guys... The outlaws amongst you will have to find other forms of income of SRAP.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

It seems you tend to use social in SR as in socializing with the NPCs in game, as in the citizens of CoreExiles, NOT the captains.
So keep it simple: every action that benefits the citizens directly, like cargo delivery, passenger transport, NPC missions, police actions (not outlaw combat), AI hunting, wreck salvaging, exploration, alien hunting, buying and selling at shops and TDK/Joe or Sven and such should generate SRXP.
Player direct interaction like GBM, emporium sales and such should not geneerate SRXP.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

To be clear a lot of what you posted is covered but I take your point and will consider the others. BTW killing any type of ship OTHER than Good guys will earn you SRAP XP.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Coporate activities, do they sreve the socail community?

I would guess at least somehow.

Same possible to sending my staff off to get done sone combat, exploring, salvage.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

You should also add survey to SRXP, regardless of the good/bad outcome. It's the action that counts, not the result, right?
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

for Expanse survey i would see the result as a bonus for all, not the effort. Or even a bigger chunk when the survey is done for a system.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Better than my idea, let's give it a thumbs up!
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Korth »

An RS item- Have the Capt Stat page show the Rapport Level
mropso

Post by mropso »

Nice idea Korth.
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

Maybe i could suggest breaking down of salvage(recycling) as you are doing the galaxy a service by turning scrap into resources lol.
Tho it would have to be very minimal given how few resources and how many pieces could be out there.
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles