Settlement Event & Combat

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Fitzbacon

Settlement Event & Combat

Post by Fitzbacon »

I am probably overly sensitive to Settlement Events and Settlement Combat. I want to know, especially with Events, if the result is good or bad and what impact it has had.

My problem arises when I am far away from my Settlement, doing other galactic activities, and I get a notification and message regarding an Event or Combat on my Settlement. I remain slightly elevated in anxiety until I can return and check.

Would it be possible to have a Pod or Special that could enable me to remotely check up on such events? Or something similar to the ORSA add-on perhaps?

I am sure more experienced Settlement Owners probably don't have such worries, but I am pretty certain other owners might find this useful.

Thank you'

Fitz
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Settlement Event & Combat

Post by Coops »

Will look at adding this ability to the current remote Settlement overview.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I have added the Last Combat Date, the Win / Loss status of that combat and the Morale +/- effect of that last combat.

That way you don't have to visit a Settlement (or both if you have two) just to find out how the combat went.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

After checking, it was plausible I have also added the Last Event to the above location along with Good / Bad and Morale affect %

This should help sooth even the most nervous Settlement owner whilst away from base :)

Coops