Small suggestions - Transfering and depositing

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Asjopen

Small suggestions - Transfering and depositing

Post by Asjopen »

Hi I am turning in AI stuff at the galactic research station and I have moved all my stuff to station by npc transport. Now I need to go to CS and fill cargo hold and then go to research station and deposit the items. There are two small changes that would make my life easier and maybe everyone elses both when handing in AI stuff and maybe also other parts of the game.

1) When searching the CS store, please make searching for blank search field (ie not typing anything in search field) be the same as searching for all items

2) If you type in * and click deposit (in the AI galactic research station, but maybe also GBM and other places) this means deposit/sell/transfer everything possible. Maybe it could also be the character "a". I understand why there is not a deposit all button that could be clicked by mistake but typing in * or a and then click deposit is less prone to errors.