Guild Item Store "View Item" Button

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
DanaLee

Guild Item Store "View Item" Button

Post by DanaLee »

I love the reinstatement of the Guild item store. It has been helpful to me acquiring a few items and a depository for useful items without having to poll guild members as to who can/will use something. My suggestion is to have a "View Item" Button similar to other stores.

As it is currently you have to pick up an item to see what it's stats are and then replace it in store if you don't want or can't use it.

I'm sure it is not as simple as copying code from another section but if there is enough interest maybe Coops could get it done for us.

What do you think?
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Guild Item Store "View Item" Button

Post by Coops »

OK, I have reviewed the issues with making this work for all the categories and have implemented for all bar crafting, don't see any need for the crafting tab. There is now an Info column / Icon to click. This shows the normal details as if it was in your ships hold. Returning takes you back to the list you came from.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but I have no doubt you will let me know! :)

Hope this forms part of my belated Easter Present :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
DanaLee

Re: Guild Item Store "View Item" Button

Post by DanaLee »

<<Huggs>> @Coops
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004