Schematic table view

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Marhsan
CE Official Supporter

Schematic table view

Post by Marhsan »

Would it be possible to have the relevant stat (power provided for reactor, shield stat/type for shields, damage/type for weapons, cargo space for expanders, etc) displayed for the Bob schematics? Its there when you click on the view button, but no way to get immediately back to the list.
OtherRick

Re: Schematic table view

Post by OtherRick »

You might be able to get immediately back to the schematic list if you *coughCoopsdontlook* hit the back button on your browser *cough* from the schematic view. Just, hypothetically speaking. Might have accidentally happened once or twice.

But yes!
This would be very nice. It would save a lot of clicking and server queries to navigate to and from bob schematics and would help players to compare them without having to copy everything over to excel to sort the list.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Because we are tracking the tab / screen you came from I 'could' make it go back to the list you returned from IF the consensus is that what they want. Generally I dont do that as players may just want to look at that 'one item' and dont want it to 'reload' the list for them to then click on another tab.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
OtherRick

Post by OtherRick »

Why not both? There could be a button to bring you back to the schematics front page and another button to return you to the list you were previously viewing.

If you were feeling especially ambitious, you could collect data on which "return" button is used more, and use that data to inform similar decisions in the future!