Change to the way guilds level up.

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Thomas101

Change to the way guilds level up.

Post by Thomas101 »

I think what counts on the guild exp could use updated.As it is wait now only combat,mining,hauling NPC missions, and crafting count toward the guild exp witch is needed to level the guild up.I think Coops should as include Submoding,recycling,salvaging,and turn in festive items.It would help new guilds to level up and we already get exp for doing them.Also I would like for the Tech level at Jerris Outpost to be up to level 12.That would help guilds to craft almost any thing and it will have no impact on game play.
Thomas101

Re: Change to the way guilds level up.

Post by Thomas101 »

I want to update what I said before.It would be nice if the guild gut exp from anything that gives you exp.It would help out both new and old guilds.And it be nice to have the tech level at level 12.Tell me what the rest of you think.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Change to the way guilds level up.

Post by Coops »

Thomas101 - Guilds and how they work has been the way its been since they were laid out over 12 years ago. We have added a lot of extras to guilds over the years but the basic premise of players earning guild XP the way they do have been the mainstay of guild building.

Guilds with only a few members WILL level MUCH slower than say a guild with 10-20 active members, that's how guilds works.

Of course I'm open to suggestions by players but generally only move on this if the subject is expanded on my other players and a general feeling of 'yes please' is openly displayed. Lastly raising a guild is not a race, but the more members the quicker it will level.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!