Federation of Mining office in PM Settlements...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Yokose

Federation of Mining office in PM Settlements...

Post by Yokose »

So I have recently deployed my PM Settlement. I have been doing some research on it so I can plan for the future. One Shop/Office I'd like to put into my settlement is a Federation of Mining office... but I have found very little information on the subject... tis with the help of someone who has a level 7 settlement as well.

Anyway to make a long story short... my suggestion is for the ability to put FOM offices in PM settlements. I'd be right grateful for your consideration. Have fun playing!

Yokose

Settlement Name : Yedo
Ophelia

Re: Federation of Mining office in PM Settlements...

Post by Ophelia »

As we can have combat offices, it would be nice to have the option of FOM offices as well.

Ophelia
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Federation of Mining office in PM Settlements...

Post by Coops »

I spent some time yesterday (whilst crawling around under desks) and could not remember why we limited the FOM offices to settlements. I'm getting old and CE is a vast game, so I sometimes have to ponder things a little long er than some :)

So this morning I delved in the code base for the offices and can not find a 'good' reason for them being non-allowed for Settlements.

Thus I have just unlocked them. Set them to 12 month hire period and also a non income based service.

Feel free to Grab one once a set reaches level 3.

ANY issues with these that I may have overlooked please come see me in chat and leave me a message in the first instance and if you cant raise me there let a staffer know and they will determine if it needs a Bug ticket raising. I'm NOT expecting any issues but you van never tell :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!