VIP Points - Further Uses

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: VIP Points - Further Uses

Post by Akkamaddi »

"Going Green": +10% to recycling salvage. Can raise total to 110%.

"All Those Itty Bitty Pieces": +25% to SubMol efficiency.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Update - Taking a few days out from other CE work and reviewing this list for addons.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

First one added, you can now purchase Exile Resource Tokens using VIP points. 15:1 I think that's fair as they are currently on sale for £15.00 in the CE store. You may convert as many VIP points for Tokens as you have sufficient VIP points. IE no limit.

You can then review and spend them via your Exiles RTS link in your CE Guides Tab (Left hand side).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Following on from yesterday...

Today sees the addition of Festive Point Packs, you can now purchase packs of festive points for VIP points. Allowing you to cross over your VIP's into something you may want from the festive store.

Also...

2 New Ranges of Mining Drones. these ranges extended the current ones catering for higher levels. They are available though the VIP store and will also be for sale though the CE store (once I get time to add them).

Normal Mining: Dragon Heavy Mining Series 1-4 these range from level 95 up to 180. They have greater mining OPH and as a bonus lower Drone Point costs. Skills ramp up with each model so check both level and skill before purchasing.

ADV Type Mining: These are the M.O.A.R Mining Drones. There are five of them (named) and extend the ADV current range of Drones. These run from level 85 up to 150 and again have scaled skill requirements, but again have a lower Drone Point Count!

I'm off to work on the next adds....

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I was pulled away half the day by some idiot pseudo bot / hacker but I did manage to get some more VIP additions added today.

Bringing us up to date in this latest batch :

Exile Tokens for VIP Points
Festive Point Packs for VIP Points
Barter Points Packs for VIP Points
A series of Heavy Mining Drones
A series of Advanced Mining Drones
VIP +5 Pod Points for VIP Points

and finally today 50+ increments in Barge Resource Transfer Range for VIP Points (multi purchase available)

I still have plenty more to add and I'm now off to add the Drones to the CE Store for those who prefer their CE adds mainlined into their blood stream :)

I appreciate times are hard and that everyone has to tighten their belt at times like these, so I very much appreciate support via Patreon OR the CE store.

Coops
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

8-) How about VIP points for Skil pacs? Multiple purchase. 8-)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Akkamaddi wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:07 pm Oh! Two old ideas:

Apprintices Broom Drone: This one may require a bit of design work. The VIP version would not require drone points. It transports ore from a specified planet to an orbital refinery in the same system. You have to have a stash of ore on a planet commercial storage. You go to the planet an activate a drone. You then select a resource from a pull-down menu, and press go. The drone then transports 10 units of the selected ore from the local store to the refinery. It could time out after 10 or 30 days. You can cancel the drone and change the resource. If there is not a refinery in the system or a refinery-acceptable ore on the local planet, nothing happens.

Mining Foreman Drone: You can have up to five VIP Foreman drones. They are deployed with other mining drones, and will not "time out". These are essentially navigation guides for mining drones. From anywhere, you can deploy a mining drone to the asteroid field where you have a Foreman drone.
I really like this idea, but you are correct in that it will need some serious thought and extra work to make it become a reality. I do feel however that the 'idea' has real merit. If you have the time split this off expand it slightly and make a separate post for this one as I'd like to NOT loose it in a minefield of VIP suggestions :)

Coops
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Coops wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:14 am split this off expand it slightly and make a separate post
BWA, HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I mean... um... sure, I'm sure I could write out something. :lol:

Oh, and "one more thing"...

As much as I appreciate my three Christmas Mining Drone Boosters, a proper line of boosters with a higher bonus (preferably cumulative) would be quite nice.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Okay, let's talk mechs. I tend to throw my mech in the arena then forget about it. Hey, the parts were free.

I have a gazillion mech parts. Okay, maybe not a gazillion, but I have 1153 A.I., 1873 armor, etc.
I try to participate in the mech events, but I HATE assembling mechs! Pick a chassis, pick an A.I. Pick armor, pick a wep pack, oops. nothing you have fits. Go back, select a different chassis, assemble the mech, sorry that mech won't work in Arena A.

So, the idea is this. This can be a certificate or something similar that allows you to auto build X number of mechs. Let's say 10.
Cost? I don't know, maybe 20 VIP points. whatever works.

All the regular restrictions apply.

You have to be at a mech assembly plant.
You have to have the components available in your ships store.
Number of mechs allowed can't be exceeded.

The player inputs their Arena preference A, B, C
The Auto Build Module will verify mech commander level and build a mech from available parts
Player names the mech and clicks confirm the assembly.

To keep Captains from assembling a mech then not confirming (fishing for a "good" mech) you could have the assembly charged against the certificate even if the player doesn't confirm.

In that case the mech would be auto named and assembled anyway.

The idea is the player can name the mech for events or just let the certificate auto name them.

Elk
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!