BIMs to Secure Store

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Joe Bishop

BIMs to Secure Store

Post by Joe Bishop »

I noticed that BIMs are still going to ship's misc store. Personally I like consistency. So having everything go to one place or the other makes more sense to me. It helps to know where to look for things especially now that the siphon has moved everything over. It adds a bit of confusion having them in both places.

I talked to Coops in chat about this and he said if there is enough support he will make the change.

What do you guys think?
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Re: BIMs to Secure Store

Post by The Wolf »

I assume that you are talking about the BIM's you get from the SNOOP pod? in which case, I don't mind them going straight into SS either.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

With the addition of the Syphon Protocol, the only item that by default should stay in the misc store is the ribblez. Redirecting all BIMs gained to the SS would be a nice addition.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Catherine Jones will now post the BIM's over to your secure Store, I have also edited the text (PM) that you recive to cover this change.

Ask and you may get... :)

P.S Please note Store purcxhase order rewards (such as BIM's) will STILL be placed in your Ships Misc.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Joe Bishop

Post by Joe Bishop »

Thank you, Coops!

This is why this game is so great and has lasted so long! Keep up the good work!

Cpt. Bishop