Cubby....

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Dragon

Cubby....

Post by Dragon »

It would be nice if we could have a small cubby for personal loadout items, like we do for the other loadout items...just a small one, Coops, please.
Also it would be nice that when we receive something, a find, reward, gift, whatever, that it goes to a special place for a few days so we could at least see it. I, for one, have a lot of stuff, when someone gives me something or I get a reward, or buy an article, I have no idea if I got it or what it is, as I never see it. I may be the only one with this problem (my short term memory isn't the greatest), but for me it sure would be nice.

dragon
pikolinianita

Re: Cubby....

Post by pikolinianita »

Do you mean some kind of log, formatted pretty, and placed under nice, shiny button?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

LOL@Pikalinianita, but actually I was serious, no shiny button, just when you click on a loadout square for anything else it shows a list because they were not in the Misc. section of the ship-the ones for the personal loadout were in the Misc. list so got transferred (if you used the transfer) to the secure store and do not show up when you want to add a new oxygen bottle or whatnot.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Thank you@Coops!