Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Post by Coops »

pikolinianita wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:21 pm Feeding SNARG - Pet Treats,
perhaps Cryo Option - I have no one :(
I think in fairness there is little hardship in keeping a supply of Pet food with you. Plus some don't feed then the treats some still use actual resource based items.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Re: Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Post by pikolinianita »

Coops wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:52 pm
pikolinianita wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:21 pm Feeding SNARG - Pet Treats,
perhaps Cryo Option - I have no one :(
I think in fairness there is little hardship in keeping a supply of Pet food with you. Plus some don't feed then the treats some still use actual resource based items.

Coops
I meant: /pet_treat.php could check both secure store and Ship store. You give sometimes treats for free (Coops challenges? ), and it would be easy to overlook them
Perhaps similarly /pet_cryo.php and items which are "consumed on use"...
Last edited by pikolinianita on Thu May 28, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Also Reward Collection Program could take stuff from secure store /process_collection_ex.php
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Post by The Wolf »

[puts player hat on]

Not sure if Pet treats really need to move.

Misc storage on ships should not receive anymore loot from doing anything in the galaxy. For this reason, once your misc is empty, you can easily turn off Syphon and just move back what you need there and then.

I, for example, moved back 10 pet treats, and that means I can feed my pet for 10 weeks, once I finish those, I just look at my SS and move back another 10.

[puts staff hat back on]
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Modified the Patreon rewards pack for Midnight on the 1st of the month (for next month), Any elements that would normally be bound for the Ships Misc will now go to the Secure Store. Apologies I missed it last night and was pointed in the direction this morning :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
OtherRick

Post by OtherRick »

Joey Newton should check the secure store for DCF's, rather that the ship misc store.
Lost Queen

Post by Lost Queen »

: )

Sally Langstrom could put the stuff you win from her in the secure store.

: )
: ) It could be worse. : )