Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Post by The Wolf »

There has been a lot of talk on Discord about various changes players would like to see made to make using Misc items work from the Secure Store (SS).

I thought I would start a list of places in the game that players would like to see changing based on what I've seen in the chat. Feel free to add to this list or comment on it. Of course, all these still need to be able to look at the Misc store too, especially Sven/Boris for selling Ribblez.

There is no guarantee that all suggestions here will be done, but if they won't be suggested at all, they won't even be considered, so it's important for players to add to this list if they think an area of the game could benefit from looking at SS instead of Misc store.

There are a couple of NPC's, like the one listed below that should look at SS instead of Misc, however, there are also plenty of NPC mission chains that require Misc loot. These NPC's will not be changed, and to complete those, you should retrieve the right amount of items from SS (which is available from any location in the CE Universe).
  • Retrieve all button inside SS - While Coops has already stated that this will not happen, he is open for the idea of having buttons to maybe move 1, 10, 50 units of an item at the time - (Done)
  • Being able to barter directly from SS - Sell your barter directly from SS to Sven/Boris - (Done)
  • Jimmy Fingers being able to open containers stored in SS - (Done)
  • Foundry looking at SS for Nano materials and UA materials (Done)
  • Engineering processing facility(Done)
  • Building Mechs
  • Recycle Salvage (added on 21/05/2020) (Done)
Last edited by The Wolf on Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Daemon

Re: Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Post by Daemon »

This would be a nice tweak after introducing the siphon system. Adding some text on the facilities that use misc loot will also alert the player that materials will be sourced from the SS.
Danik

Re: Secure Store changes after Syphon (Areas of the game that could look at SS and Misc Store)

Post by Danik »

Another possible 'draw from SS' is for recycling 'Salvage' : being as it can run to three pages moving it to ship first then salvaging is a bit tedious.

An alternative might be to utilise the existing filter and have a choice to 'move all of this category' button.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

The Secure Store suggestion list above would be a great help along with recycling of Salvage from the Secure Store
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Porrima wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:08 pm The Secure Store suggestion list above would be a great help along with recycling of Salvage from the Secure Store
What about button on promenade (like QTD) and brand new page for recycle (perhaps az-pat too). Adding button to only one kind of stuff would clutter interface...

I'd add Festive store/festive collection /festive NPC, Lutac, NPC in undadanya (looks for Alien MISC), allien collection NPC (set of Virus etc)...
Anhor maintenece, Head Implant NPCs, if possible (I've read not NPC, but guy in Descate needs 50 kinds of chips...

Terran Trader and Explorer League (btw, Could we have Bulk trade for those? trade 1/5/20 buttons. Assuming I have more than 1000 of each tradeable item clicking one by one is... )

Edit: Oxygen bottles - you can craft (Misc) or NPC buy (Storage)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Post to read guys : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3343

Covers changes made today to the SS Misc screen for a slightly more saner 'Restock' option :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

And another one, this Time Sven and Boris

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3344

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

and another one (done yesterday) Jimmy

https://community.core-exiles.com/viewt ... =32&t=3345
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Feeding SNARG - Pet Treats,
perhaps Cryo Option - I have no one :(
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

The foundry has now had the same make over as the rest : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3349

Coops