NPC purchases

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

NPC purchases

Post by The Wolf »

Currently, purchases from NPC's like Misc items go directly to the Misc store.

However, now that we have Syphon which moves our Misc items to the Secure Store, our misc loot should be pretty empty. To keep it empty I'm proposing that we have misc purchases from NPC's go directly into Secure Store.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Mechwarrior

Re: NPC purchases

Post by Mechwarrior »

From what Coops was stating in his post, I thought this would occur over time. If not, I agree with this idea. big tick from me...
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I asked The Wolf to post on this one, as I wasn't sure about this one. If public opinion is positive I'll get this one ported as well.

If players also have any others they want considered for shifting over let me know...
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
storyman2k

Post by storyman2k »

I think that this is a great idea. Having these purchases go to the Secure store would save me from moving more stuff back and forth.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

This has now been done - All NPC purchases (from their private lists) are now transferred to the Secure Store.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

I would like to see NPCs such as Jimmy and others that look for items in the onboard MISC also look at the secure store. Right now we have to manually move them out in order to have them opened/sold/traded. Similarly, it would be helpful to have the barter stores do the same.

Barring that, it would nice to have a button on each secure misc item to move up to let's say 10 items. This would eliminate keying in small qualities of items that get moved frequently such as locked crates and salvage.
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Post by The Wolf »

Porrima, this topic is just about NPC purchases, for using Misc items, there is a separate thread that I started based on convo's that players had in the chat:https://community.core-exiles.com/viewt ... b44a970665
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)