settlement expansion

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Dragon

settlement expansion

Post by Dragon »

Is there a reason why we cannot purchase or craft a set of settlement slots like we can for corporations? Surely i am not the only one who would be interested in this. Or maybe make it a Patreon purchase. Is it to keep the size of the settlements from getting too large? Lol, I will admit I am really cramped for space in my sett.

dragon
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Re: settlement expansion

Post by The Wolf »

Dragon, you can craft the Settlement Expansion Unit, this is a unit that can be added to your settlement at level 5, and through research allows you up to 5 additional slots.

On Level 6, you can craft the bunker and place that down, this allows you to store your housing, energy and research in the bunker and free up lots of slots of your standard layout.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Dragon

Re: settlement expansion

Post by Dragon »

Thank you. I have done both already, was wanting to know if the unit could be done multiple times but i found it can not. Lol, I am sure that would be too easy! unfortunately7, I guess i will have to do without more space. :cry: