fuel

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
skyhawk
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

fuel

Post by skyhawk »

I've only been playing a few weeks and can see fuel is an issue. Maybe a system could be created to trade all the stuff that gets collected for fuel. Anyone want to comment.
thanx
Coops
Site Admin

Re: fuel

Post by Coops »

Fuel is the life blood (initially) in CE. We give new players a Full tank of 3500 fuel to get them going on their adventures. Then the Bio 1 Engine generates fuel every 15 mins. It generates 576 fuel per day, so a weekly total of 4,032 fuel.

This tends to keep the 'passive' players happy. That's those that login a few times a week or simply play at the weekend or the odd evening.

There are many passive / free ways to gain extra fuel initially and also ongoing over your play time here at Core-Exiles.

Check out THIS POST

Following that post alone will net you a free 5K fuel boost. Then there is the PA option, you can purchase 1 month PA's via the in game Festive Stores. These use game festive points and are an alternative to players with no funds to spare on support. Sell the store items it wants and get festive points to spend on PA's.

A Premium account upgrade has a few added benefits but one is it increases your engine fuel output :)

Daily voting will net you an extra 1,400 fuel a week and simply keeping an eye out for @Coops Shouts will keep you topped up with extra 500 unit fuel tickets as part of the festive giveaway packs.

VIP Members can purchase Fuel tickets and then donate fuel to other players and as we have a VERY large 1 million + fuel members club you should be able to purchase / barter some of a player over time. (Lots of fuel bartering goes on all the time).

Lastly I run competitions All the time like THIS ONE. The reward pack in that is Phat and also includes a 5,000 unit Fuel ticket.

Lastly of course the Store - It has Five Types of Engines right up to the Kraken which creates over 20,000 fuel per week! With that equipped you fuel issues melt away.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!