Settlement Shield

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
mentlsback

Settlement Shield

Post by mentlsback »

One of the members of my settlement staff suggested to me today that it was too bad that as yet nobody had invented a shield for a settlement, or ship shield that could be crafted using Ribblez as a resource.
Maybe take 'x' number of Ribblez into Sven's and exchange them for 'y' number of ' vials of Ribblez DNA ' or some such thing. That would give the shield its rejuvenation power.
He then suggested ( as any self-respecting pirate would ) that maybe one of the other resources could be alcoholic beverages, and maybe throw some titanium to give it some strength as well as a few bars of uranium to discourage tourists from climbing on it.
Not so sure about his idea, but his mention of alcoholic beverages reminded me that it was time for breakfast. 😊
- mentl
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Settlement Shield

Post by Akkamaddi »

Actually....

A Phratic Ice Frozen Ribblez SPK! (You know, the non-copywrighted alternative to carbonite frozen?)

Generate a random bit number, 0-7, multiply by 50, and subtract 100. Sometimes the Ribblez were not fed before freezing and they get the munchies for your shield.

But I do like the idea of a Ribblez Furnace that you have to feed to power your shield.

And you remind me of just how insanely much liquor you recover from salvaging ships.