Show Level of Certification Requirement in Alien B.O.B. Schemes

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Daemon

Show Level of Certification Requirement in Alien B.O.B. Schemes

Post by Daemon »

Is it possible to add an indicator to show the level of certification needed to equip the BOB Alien schemes prior to crafting them? The only indicator I can see is the "Certification Met" text but it doesn't indicate the actual level of certification needed to equip the item made after crafting the alien scheme.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Show Level of Certification Requirement in Alien B.O.B. Schemes

Post by Akkamaddi »

Given how expensive Alien certs are and how much time is required to develop them (I need two certs I currently can't afford), I think this would be a very good idea.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Show Level of Certification Requirement in Alien B.O.B. Schemes

Post by Coops »

An interesting thought and after some brief research this morning its possible to add this to the 'View Assets > Your Schematics View'.

I have replaced the bottom bar which only reflected info displayed in icon / hover format on the top bar. This bottom bar will now appear on Alien Builds and give the name and Cert level 'Required to use 'of the item when completed.

ATM adding this to the 'Actual' build screen would cause some issues and I suspect most will look at the schematic first before decided to just go ahead and craft it. Any issues please let me know.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!