Expanse cargo and passengers

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Expanse cargo and passengers

Post by Pablem »

When leaving the expanse a captain must choose between carrying Valoren cargo or passengers because you must have an alien cargo expander installed in order to activate your ship's cargo space to satisfy the alien's regulations.

I'd like to petition the powers that be to negotiate with the aliens for additional methods to satisfy those regulations because I would really like to carry passengers out of the expanse without running with almost 2000 empty cargo space.

For instance, I have an alien passenger expander installed that allows the alien business-folk and tourists to travel on my ship, but it doesn't allow me to carry any additional freight they might want to bring along. Should it? Could it?

other possibilities would be a pod, special, or system that acts like a 0-space alien cargo expander to meet the regulatory needs of the aliens.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Re: Expanse cargo and passengers

Post by Pablem »

Following up, we could also make this part of a game event by playing up the diplomatic side.
Make the Naristro happy by performing certain things and then make this feature available.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Albatross

Re: Expanse cargo and passengers

Post by Albatross »

Great idea!