Plotter improvement

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Jitel

Plotter improvement

Post by Jitel »

Hello everyone.
I had this idea a long time ago, but after recently returning to the game, it's time, I think, to tell about it here.
In fact, it is very simple. It would be great to see the ability to add multiple systems to Plotter.
Here's how it should work.
For example, I need to fly from system 1 to system 4, but also visit systems 2 and 3.
I add all these systems to the Plotter, and see the most fuel-efficient route that will allow me to fly out of system 1 to visit systems 2 and 3 and arrive in system 4.
I hope my explanation was detailed enough. If such a feature ever appears in the game, it will be great. Especially for those who for some reason can not use the map.
Thanks for reading, and good luck everyone.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Plotter improvement

Post by Elkhorn »

Check out the Jump drive navigators. They won't help you plot your course empty, but if you have mission cargo or passengers, it will show all the destinations with their distance from your current position.
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Jitel

Post by Jitel »

I agree with you, JDN's can help in such a case, but I meant exactly Plotting. If in the case of a map you can lay a route line for yourself, having a map in front of your eyes, and even through several systems, then if you do not have a map it can become quite a difficult task, especially if You can not imagine the location of all systems in your head.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Cartography school?
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!