Coops Upgrade tokens

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
SpaceBucks

Coops Upgrade tokens

Post by SpaceBucks »

Is there any possibility that the Coops Upgrade tokens could be used to lower just the level requirements for what has been dubbed "normal ships" in the CE universe.
I would love to be able to knock 20-level points off of the Sphere-built Monitor's level requirement.

Any thoughts for consideration to the player who is not anywhere near level 100? Not to sound angry, but it seems that only the really high-level players seem to chime into the community queries. I am still in the basket with the low-level newbies who still need the leg up in the game. I do not get the big benefit in the PM ships yet as do 100+ level players get.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Upgrade tokens

Post by Coops »

The upgrade tokens don't affect 'Ships' just the fittings as listed in my Dev Post when releasing the subject. The Tokens have no bearing on a players level as such or if your in or out of a PM ship. I've now had players sending me Items for upgrade from level 30 up to 180.

You can keep the tokens and use them later if you don't have anything you 'want' to upgrade yet.

But no, these tokens have nothing to do with Ships.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
SpaceBucks

Re: Coops Upgrade tokens

Post by SpaceBucks »

Thanks for the clarification, Coops.