SNARG hunger meter

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

SNARG hunger meter

Post by Elkhorn »

I recently acquired a Snarg (yes, rather late in my gaming career and after seeing the IP he is earning for me I am extremely sorry). In my limited experience my snarg goes from stuffed and ecstatic to staving and miserable in the relative blink of an eye.
I monitored him over the course of a week and he never deviated from stuffed and ecstatic until this morning, when he was hungry and (I didn't capture the exact term, but lets say miserable).
Shouldn't his hunger remain stuffed for awhile, then gradually, over the course of a few days, begin to get more hungry?
And to my suggestion, shouldn't we be able to have some sort of Snarg meter? I realize they are biological beings but surely the Federation has enough empirical historical data to monitor the hunger status more efficiently?
Perhaps a piece of equipment that could be crafted, then used on the Snarg to read the hunger level? Perhaps it would require a component that had to be replaced on each use?
Of course, it could be because I am feeding him entirely of Halloween treats and "regular" food reacts differently.
Elk
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
pikolinianita

Re: SNARG hunger meter

Post by pikolinianita »

I don't understand your mumblings, but

I Like your your suggestion :)
Lost Queen

Re: SNARG hunger meter

Post by Lost Queen »

: )

If you're feeding your SNARG treats, then that's why it goes for a week at stuffed and ecstatic. I suspect the quickness of the change is due to the youth of your pet. I remember when I first got Rex, he'd due the same thing... after a few months though it started to take longer for him to get hungry.

: )
: ) It could be worse. : )