Time to enhance Genesis

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
MarcSp

Time to enhance Genesis

Post by MarcSp »

I have pretty much unlocked everything in the Industrial Contructon area (those needing resourse/manuf points),
and have space/ground construction maxed at level 10, so all my genesis delivery rewards are pretty much just
accumulating for nothing. Isn't it about time for an upgrade to Genesis?

All I have left to unlock requires RESEARCH points, which are far too difficult to get. How about some delivery
missons which reward RESEARCH points, not just resource/manufacture points? Perhaps a new range of
buildables using those research points as well?

I also recall mentions of animals/wildlife and terrain difficulty attributes, perhaps some expansions are already planned?

Perhaps a project to expand your genesis plot by 5 building slots (similar to the settlement expansion), maybe lift
the restrictions on Aurora centers (allow 2 or 3) to build combat units faster? I could easily keep 1 aurora going just
building corp repair kits while the second does naval ships. I haven't built a ground unit in years as I have no capacity left.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Time to enhance Genesis

Post by Coops »

Five slot booster has been in game for well over a year now : http://shop.core-exiles.com/Genesis-Dep ... p_628.html

Open to ideas for more Genesis Tech so will ponder those above, if anyone has any to add - pen them to this post for 'ponderance'

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!