Schematics gained through exploration

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Rotor

Schematics gained through exploration

Post by Rotor »

Maybe it's a stroke of bad luck but all the schemetics I gain through exploration so far are eco-upv modules that i already have (since you can't explore without one!) Unless lot of players gained their eco_uv without crafting it (and could wish to craft a spare someday), would it be possible to filter the eco modules from the list of schematics possibly "found" ? Thanks!
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Schematics gained through exploration

Post by Darakhoranon »

Yes, it really is a little strange that you'll find those schematics at a point in the game where you'll never need them again...

And there's not really any kind of market for crafting UPVs - once you have one, you're set for life.

Maybe exchange those UPV schematics for some schematics you can ONLY find while exploring?
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

I think the original intent was the UPVs were destroyable, so you would have to build one occasionally.
It could still happen if you slack off too much before repairs.
But I agree the schem rewards are useless.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

(That was suggested before, but) There should be second ECO available through explorations: Bigger, better etc, With modules obtainable from exploration only. Or something like that :)
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

yea there was a whole discussion about various ECOs - underwater, underground, airships, etc. Would be nice to see some options here.