Add info to Captains Bio

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Robotix

Add info to Captains Bio

Post by Robotix »

I would like to see 'GF/VP combat missions completed' in the Combat section of the Captain's Bio (maybe move items looted to Personal section to avoid adding another line)

And

I would like to see 'FOM missions completed' in the Mining section of the Captain's Bio (maybe move ore ejected for convenience).

Thanks if you would, Coops, no big deal if you choose not to. Keeping track of these by hand is just too inaccurate (forget to mark it sometimes).
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Add info to Captains Bio

Post by Coops »

Hi there Robotix,

Combat wise we don't track these separately so atm they are stacked as a single stat. If there is enough interest we can start tracking them separately and report via the Bio.

And believe it or not out of the 100's of stats we do track we don't track how many FOM missions you have completed personally. It just goes to a global stat. Again if there is enough 'desire' for these to be tracked by players we can look at adding them.

In both combat and FOM stats we track the faction XP earnt and a global server based stat currently but not a single 'mission completed' per captain.

As they have never been asked for till now though....

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Hunbaba

Post by Hunbaba »

I wouldnt mind stats on combat missions either. Total would do for me as i am mostly interested where i stand in respect to awards.
Robotix

Post by Robotix »

I was just interested in the combined combat total for the award like Hunbaba. No need to separate GF and VP.

I thought maybe there was an award for FOM missions completed but if not, then I don't need to know that.

I hope there isn't an award for 'ore ejected' because I'll probably not complete that one :)
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

I really miss more detailed Combat stats, like:
you killed
1233 Training drones
2345 Combat drones
and so on, and so on :)