More SRP please :)

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
pikolinianita

More SRP please :)

Post by pikolinianita »

With the introduction of lvl 7, with its enourmous SRP requirements* we need more SRP!!! Personally, I don't like to doing nothing and wait. I'd live to see some possibility to convert resources into SRP, like my "settlement festival" suggestion (resources -> higher morale for some time -> more SRP).

*one can mitigate SRP required buying C.A.I.C SERVICES SETTLEMENT BOOSTER once or twice.

But now I'd like to suggest new, lvl 6-10, settlements buildings. As reminder, Settlemnt Farm Large is crafted with two modules - Arable and Husbandry systems.
Let's have Settlemnt University - Agriculture Department (Small). From Schematics point of view it is made from Experimental Farm(s) module (build from Arable and Husbandry systems, so roughly equals to Sett Farm(s) Large) and New Advanced High Tech Research Facility (made from a lot of Ai, Alien, Derelict, Combat, and all other rare resources. One of modules should be "Link to CAIC").
I think that, for lvl 6, 5 "large farms", and double for lvl 7, and so on.

From Stats point of view, it could give as much money as Farm Large, perhaps little more. And 50-100 SRP (and 50-100 more for each level).
And of course other buildings can be upgraded too.
Biomedical Department (Hospital(s) + Advanced High Tech Research Facility),
Economy Department (Mall(s) + Advanced High Tech Research Facility)
Marketing Department (Hotel(s) + Advanced High Tech Research Facility)
Management Department (Office(s) + Advanced High Tech Research Facility)
Science Department (University(s) + Advanced High Tech Research Facility) - This of course will have more SRP :)

Pros:
- Reusability of schematics
- Some fun for crafters :)
- MORE SRP :P
- Nice medium lenght project (with careful design of Advanced High Tech Research Facility)
Coops
Site Admin

Re: More SRP please :)

Post by Coops »

Interested on thoughts on this. We hadn't completely closed down the idea of adding more SRP systems, but I'm happy to hear thoughts. No promises though as the current SRP costs are based on a span we decided upon way back and the latest creations were decided on using CURRENT SRP pools of the top 40 settlement owners.

Just because you don't have a ton of SRP stashed away doesn't mean the player next to you doesn't have. Things are not always what they seem in CE. Under the hood you would be surprised how many set owners have 2, 3, 4 million SRP at this very moment at level six and ready to level to seven.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

it seems Srp are not needed anymore :P
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

pikolinianita wrote:it seems Srp are not needed anymore :P
I'm pretty sure that's NOT what i said..
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Coops wrote: but I'm happy to hear thoughts.
Not you, Coops. Community :P :P :P
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Ahhhhh lol :) sorry.
Hunbaba

Post by Hunbaba »

Probably easiest way to increase SRP generation is adding more levels to SRP research boost that can become available at level 6. A long term plan as it will take a while for investment to pay for itself.