Can we have Gnesis Battle Open Beta Event?

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
pikolinianita

Can we have Gnesis Battle Open Beta Event?

Post by pikolinianita »

I’m curious how will Genesis Battles look like? Lol.

What about Open Beta before launch? In form of Event (for example Christmas). Santa was kidnapped by Evil Robots and is kept on Cradle planet, Kelsey. Players Have to win few battles to get him back. How to get units? Players can win tokens (for serials, for Christmas Festive Items, etc), which can be exchanged for Event Units. Which could be used like Genesis ones (whatever it means), but will disappear after Event.

That could works like large scale testing, and would help you with balancing forces, I suppose :) Each battle can be in different conditions, so many tweaks would be applied between battles :)
mropso

Re: Can we have Gnesis Battle Open Beta Event?

Post by mropso »

What a great idea. Wish I had thought of it.
Rexx Shredd

Re: Can we have Gnesis Battle Open Beta Event?

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Whats even a better idea than that is to have an intermission -- like a "Halftime Show" -- which is dedicated to me, complete with lighted Worship ship-floats in a parade circling the battle-field with a two mile "Glamorous Rexx in Spandax Battle Thong" balloon overhead!!

<Clap Hands> Simply Marvelous!!! The crowds will be completely "WOW'd" by such an amazing spectacle of greatness!