So I shot up a few Confed ships today...

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

So I shot up a few Confed ships today...

Post by Jager 602 »

...totally by accident, I swear! But now I'm their sworn enemy. If I was reading earlier topics correctly, that means I have to go into Confed space and shoot a few enemy ships there until they are ok with me again, right?
A plaque on both your horses.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Re: So I shot up a few Confed ships today...

Post by aRJay »

Unless you think you may wish to play as a Pirate (see this thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=557) then don't worry about it I have been their sworn enemy for years and all it has meant that some NPC's won't talk to me.
I am used to people not talking to me so I find this behaviour perfectly normal.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

You can shoot any of the green ships (GalFed, Alliance, Ashara, etc) to get your ConfFed rank back
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Short thought - It is valuable to have small Con-Fed rating, around 20k is enough, to finish few missions lines (for IP).
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Does anyone know.... do you get a boost in Confed faction if you shoot up galfed ships in confed space?
I mean a larger boost than just shooting them in galfed/contested space? Is there a bonus for being in confed space?
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

I doubt it, but haven't tested it. The amount of faction change appears to be dependent on the credit reward of the kill. So GF and CF go up and down the same amount on a single kill.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

and getting some AI or Vermin or missions gives you more ups for GF than downs for CF ... if i remember right. Only trouble is that here is no extra upo for CF.