Ill health

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Lord Castellan Creed

Ill health

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Hi All,

Figured that I would eventually make a post to explain why I've not been around as much as I used to.

Unfortunately last year I was diagnosed with a permanent illness that has caused my health to deteriorate at times, and I haven't been able to play CE. This is both because I no longer have the time to spare, but also because of difficulties concentrating on a screen for long periods of time. This is why sometimes I'll be around fairly frequently for a bit and then not seen for quite a while..

Part of the illness has lead to me collapsing, and in the last few weeks I've had two cases of concussion. Unfortunately this makes it even harder to concentrate on a screen, so I can't imagine I'll be around that much in the near future!

I just want to thank all the players who I've spoken to / met over the years, I hope your CE future is well (as well as your RL future!). CE is still my favourite game (a close call with Freelancer though, how I loved that game!) and I've always loved how it's developed over the years. I wish I'd had more time to play it, but alas!

I'll still be on the IRC every now and again to say hi, but I can't imagine I'll be in game all that often. Hopefully one day I'll be able to player properly again, and with any luck my account will still be around!

Take care all, and I hope you have a prosperous CE future!

LCC
STONE
CE Official Supporter

Re: Ill health

Post by STONE »

I hope those bad times are few and far between...STONE
Settlement Shenandoah, Sayet System V-P
"Brace yourself for immediate disintegration."
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

How about we send Rexx over to be your assistant?? He could make himself useful for a change!
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

LCC...Will you be able to contain yourself without periodic doses of my greatness?

von Wolfie does have a point: I do make the universe bright and beautiful.................
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

LCC, sad to hear this news, hope the bad times pass quickly and the good times last forever.
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

Ugh, sorry to hear about the concussions, that's an extra kick in the pants. :( I hope things start looking up for you soon, LCC. In the meantime...

Prop your head up with pillows. ;)