Completed - thanks Blackbeard

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Mechwarrior

Completed - thanks Blackbeard

Post by Mechwarrior »

I am trying to use the Coops Upgrade Tokens to upgrade a telsa 6

I flew off to the site and yes my 30 tokens were located and all looked well

BUT

I am being told there is no valid reactor to upgrade.
I have tried leaving them (I have 2x telsa 6s) in my ship store, tried leaving them in the secure store.... hell I even tried having one on my ship and one in the secure store and still being told there is no valid item to upgrade

Only guess I can make is that I am not at the level to attached the tel 6 to my ship as yet so it wont let me do the upgrade but really I have no idea

anyone found this problem before? anyone have an idea to help me out?

mech

bye the bye, I have another 54 upgrade tokens (you need 30 for the upgrade) so if anyone is thinking about using their tokens and is a little short send me a message/offer for the number you need...
Last edited by Mechwarrior on Sun May 22, 2022 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackbeard

Re: Who can help me

Post by blackbeard »

Hey mate. You can't do it with a Tesla or a Hammer. It says that somewhere. Those reactors that have extra bonuses are off the menu for upgrade sadly.

Come up with a per unit price for upgrade tokens too, you can never have too many I reckon. Hard to know a price though. I have a bunch of starbase tokens, and will never use them, but don't know what they are worth.
Mechwarrior

Re: Who can help me

Post by Mechwarrior »

thanks for the reply, this is why I didnt post a bug report. there just had to be a simple reason for it..

mech