New Olympic Para Pod

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Mechwarrior

New Olympic Para Pod

Post by Mechwarrior »

Hi Coops, just a quick question.
I have the para pod attached to my ship (its now welded on and never to be removed) and was wondering on the gathering system, if the pod has to be removed for any circumstance (ie ship upgrade etc) does the gathering reset back to zero or is the gathering function stopped and continued once the pod is re attached?
I am guessing its rest but hoping the essence gathered is stored somewhere and not lost

regards Mechwarrior

its a great little pod.....
Mechwarrior

Re: New Olympic Para Pod

Post by Mechwarrior »

haha best message in the world to receive...

Captain,

You have collated sufficient Quantum data points to allow us to apply for a Coops Upgrade Token. I have submitted the data to the Great and Wonderful Coops and I suspect by the time you look in your Ships Store there will be a Coops Upgrade Token waiting.

Remember: The Beijing Paralympic Device Pod can only process and transmit data when its fitted to your ship. The more time it is fitted, and the ship is in use, the more data we will process and the faster you can gain Coops Upgrade Tokens.

BOB 0666 - Quantum Research Department

love this pod!!!!!
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Actually Coops, no real need to comment on this issue. I only placed it on my ship yesterday and picked up a token today, so even if it does reset, I still earn a token quickly.

NOTE: I am performing tons of cargo missions during this event to obtain a high return of flags etc so during normal playing days expect it to take longer guys and girls..
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

The pod works on the total amount of time you played online (active) since the last time the pod did its 'thing' (giving you THAT timing would be crazy of me) but suffice to say the more you play (actively) the more you will benefit. Removing and readding the pod won't affect the time played.

Coops

P.S Glad you like it :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Thanks for the prompt reply (yet again)

Its truly a game changer
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Just to give you guys and girls and idea of how good the para pod is, think about the following

I have had the pod for 4 or 5 days now and sending out cargo trips (700) between Feris and VP (and return) every hour that I am online

its not much but am still rebuilding my account..

but in that time I have had 4 coops tokens drop for me

so push like the blazes and complete the para pod handin at least because its well worth spending the time ingame to collect it

mech