New player - help with Jules Holland mission

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
blackbeard

New player - help with Jules Holland mission

Post by blackbeard »

Hi. New blind player here. Thanks so much for having such a diverse and involved game that is so blind friendly,

A quick question for you vets out there. I am getting through the NPC missions, and have hit one that I don't think I am able to do yet. Dr Jules Holland needs 200 isotopes, which is no issue, I have plenty. Problem my cargo hold only holds 79. So my question is, do I have to wait till I have 200 cargo capacity on my ship? or can I somehow get these to her in parts? I can send them from a store to her location, but the items would need to be in the cargo hold as I understand it.

Any advice or clarification greatly appreciated.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: New player - help with Jules Holland mission

Post by Coops »

Hi there Blackbeard, simple answer is yes...

Most of the standard NPC missions require items dropping off FROM your Cargo / Ships hold, so you need to have the capacity to carry those items. 200 might seem like a lot but given time you'll soon be up there in those giddy cargo heights wondering how you ever coped with 50 :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Thanks for that. Ok, I will have to bide my time on that one. While I have your attention, is there a specific thread I need to go to if I want to try and trade some flags? I have a few gaps, and plenty of duplicates I would like to exchange for.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there,

Top left pull out tab (Game Info) there is a link to 'Buy Sell Player Adds' some payers tend to post what they want or have spare there. Most head on over to the discord chat #trade channel and do the same. You can of course start your own thread in the forums in Trade By Sell here on the forums.

Of course, many players are part of a Guild, so they have the guild itself to swap with. but MOST of our players will be willing to help out a fellow player, regardless of Guild affiliation.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Blackbeard, welcome to Core Exiles! Seems you are figuring things out, so keep at it!