Happy New Year - 2021

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Happy New Year - 2021

Post by Coops »

Well we made it lol - 2021, who'd have thought it lol...

It's been a turbulent, terrible year for most of us. Many have lost Jobs, and loved ones in 2020 as COVID-19 ripped through the population of our blue planet. With vaccines now being deployed we can only hope that the pain we all feel right now will start to subside and life as we 'knew' it can start to return.

Sadly I lost my wife, and now it appears my new Job, so 2021 can ONLY get better for me personally. I'd like to strike out in 2021 with some positivity and belief that things WILL get better. So I'm pushing forward with that thought and wishing you ALL (from all the corners of the globe) a Healthy and prosperous New Year for 2021.

I will endeavour to pick up all the side projects (and yes the one MAIN project you have all been waiting for) and get them back on track this year. 2021 is likely to be a turning point for me personally, but I fully intend to keep on coding, supporting and tweaking CE, so please continue to play and show your support.

I'd like to also take a moment to acknowledge the Staff here at Core-Exiles. They give their time freely to help in many diverse ways. Without their support and aid I would not be able to run CE as we do currently. So thank you to them!

Lastly - Thank you to YOU, the community, as a whole is a fabulous collection of people. We all hail from wildly different backgrounds and locations throughout the globe, but we all come together to be here and play and be part of the Core-Exiles Universe, so THANK YOU for being here and taking part!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Chiron

Re: Happy New Year - 2021

Post by Chiron »

Slowly lowers the covers that have been pulled over my head all night.

Is it over? Is it safe to come out?

Happy New Year Coops and all Exiles. Here is hoping for a much better year for all.