Bug Report -Missing? Schematics

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Pterrodaxo
CE Official Supporter

Bug Report -Missing? Schematics

Post by Pterrodaxo »

Apologies for using the forums but I'm unable to open a ticket via the usual bug tracking site. RSD Bug Track kindly informs me there are no open projects to assign a ticket to rendering it unhelpful.

My game bug is even at a Tech Level 12 planet (Georgetown), Mero Brothers does not show Hopper Unit (Large) for sale rendering me unable to purchase all schematics to craft a set of Commercial Extractors. It appears I can purchase all the other required schematics though without issue.

Edit: Corrected planet location.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Bug Report -Missing? Schematics

Post by Elkhorn »

The schematic for Hopper Unit (Large) can be found at Coopers Schematics.
There are other schematics that use multiple sources for the modules.
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Pterrodaxo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pterrodaxo »

Thanks for the assistance.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there, We have to manually add project permissions to Accounts on Bug track sadly due to the amount of spam attempted sign ups we get each week. I have added CE to your profile so you can now log a Bug should you wish.

In this instance asking here or for a possibly even quicker response try the Discord Chat. Normally someone there than can help.

Coops

P.S when logging into the chat try using the same Nick as your captain name and let the guys know that your from CE. That way you can be assigned entry past the bot check welcome area.

P.S so you can be self supportive in your search for Schematics - Top left pull out the Game Info Tab. Then click the link for 'CE Data Repository'. Then click on 'Modules' and use the search I did a search for hopper and it showed 14 results, including the important part - where they are sold :)

Best of luck - keep asking questions that what we are here for.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Pterrodaxo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pterrodaxo »

Using a phone can make it easy to miss things. I probably didn't scroll far enough in CEDR and just assumed location based on other related schematics coupled with dodgy memory from having been away for so long. Again, thanks for the assistance. Always nice to see game devs be reachable by players.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there Pterrodaxo, sorry to be a kill joy, but part of the sign up process covers that CE is not designed and not suggested for Mobile Phones. You can read more here. Whilst I understand that milage will vary depending on your connectivity and mobile cpu capability it still stands that at this time we do not recommend playing CE on a mobile.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=515

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!