Crazy Crafting!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Shadow

Crazy Crafting!

Post by Shadow »

First to admit I sometimes take that dreaded step without looking both ways first (my wife would say I do this constantly...)

My last crafting idea - prepare for the future for my settlements right now... (not the expanse set)

sooooo
3x small hospitals
3x fabricators
and ahhh
3x bunkers

all at the same time

(I dont ever want to see a resource list that long again)
Once I collect the last of the rice on my GBMs (hint, go donate quickly) I will complete the last item - a bunker
Very shortly I will move one set to level 4 and the others to level 3. Well prepared for level 6

soooo what crazy things have you done when crafting

come on, dont be shy! mentl - waiting for your comment....
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Crazy Crafting!

Post by Coops »

You guys think you have it rough, I have to spend days sitting here coming up with them :) lol....

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

The Largest Starbase (all modules) in one go. It did me few levels, 172 to 174, iirc. And some stuff for expanse settlement sheduled, so there were few resources I didn't need, lol

funny thing - I still didn't ask for cooking those modules, lol
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I tip my hat to you sir.. crafting a starbase all alone - amazing effort!
OtherRick

Post by OtherRick »

I've been working my way towards crafting my own CSI systems, and the resource list is just enormous.

.. or so I thought. King David recently led me towards considering a player-made ship (Ventris), and... the list is staggering.

I can only imagine what a starbase list must look like at this point.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

if you want hard thing to craft try ECO-UPV. it require a small amount of many resources. And design asks for different amount of each module - you have to make a lot of notes, lol. Here starbase crafting is easy - you just need 10x of each module, piece a cake...