local secure store

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Kermit De Frog

local secure store

Post by Kermit De Frog »

I have made a trade from my ship store, using option 2 to the local secure store in Starbase-51 (I am docked at Starbase-51). I can't seem to locate where the item went. Where did the item go, and how do I find it?

Thanks.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: local secure store

Post by Coops »

Placing items that way is using the Commercial Storage. Simply visit the Commercial Storage Office where you sent the item too. Or open any Commercial Storage office and on the entry screen choose 'View All Store Contents' this view looks across all the Commercial Storage offices and collates everything you have stored across the Galaxy in their offices.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Kermit De Frog

Post by Kermit De Frog »

I looked there and I don't see the item anywhere...Certainly not in Starbase-51... Could it be a bug?

Thanks.

KDF
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Apologies, I miss read your post. Items transferred to the 'Secure Store' will beacome avialable at ANY secure store. for some reason I thought you said Commericla Store My bad :) Must learn to drink my coffee in the morning :)

Simply visit any secire store. It will list (in each catagorty) the items stored across the Ce Universe.

Looking in the Database you placed a Mining Laser MK 1at Starbase-51 Secure Store. Access the Secure Store from the icon on the promenades.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!