Question

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
skyhawk
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Question

Post by skyhawk »

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, Addmin. delete or move as u see fit.

When I try to off load the cargo hold, I get a message that there is no cargo.
It's a newbee ship "marauder"
50 cargo slots
36 used
14 unused

How do I fix this

Thanx Shyhawk
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Question

Post by Coops »

You have an Ashar Mission to be delivered to San Ferran in Descarte. :)

Cargo shares the same space with actual 'other loot / resources cargo'.

Check the 'View Tasks' Tab then Trade Missions.

Coops

P.S worth using the chat, plenty of folk would have likely been able to help you out with this.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
mentlsback

Post by mentlsback »

Hello skyhawk and welcome to C.E. 😊
When you say you are trying to off load your cargo, are you docked on a planet?
If so, you will see something listed as Commercial Storage. (all planets and settlements have one).
Click to 'View', then 'Enter Commercial Storage ' and you will be given the option to ' Move all items to Commercial Storage ', or you can move individual types and amounts into that location.
Try to pick a planet that is in a convenient area you frequent quite a bit, and also has other features and services that you will be using depending on your individual style of play. It's not a good idea to spread the cargo all over the place, especially when you get into crafting (which you will do when you start making your own E.B.K.s and such. You can imagine needing a few thousand pieces of one particular type of cargo in order to craft something and having a cargo hold with a capacity of 50 items.
As an example, I keep absolutely everything at San Gallen in Descarte, because I run some mega malls and factories there. It has a crafting facility as well, so it just works out for my style of play.
One other thing .. try to pick a promenade that has a C.S.T.S. on it (not all planets have them). They allow you to move cargo from one planet to another (for a fee). No matter where I am in combat I can land on a planet, toss all cargo into the Commercial Storage and using the C.S.T.S. send the whole lot to San Gallen.
Sorry for such a long winded reply, but I am a Pirate and we do like to hear ourselves talk.
Enjoy the game. - mentl 😊
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Skyhawk

try to keep your runs local when you first start

you wont use up much fuel completing cargo hauls and it allows you to look around and see whats in each area

(or you can just use the CE finder - bottom line 4th last (little computer) to help you

this will also help you keep anything you pick up central

and mentlsback stated it - keep everything central and long term your game will be much easier

I didnt and it took me months to track it all down

try completing as many NPC missions as you can (guild members can help a lot in this)

you earn credits and experience points as you go and when they are completed you can visit every 24 hrs to buy items they have which help you in game

Feris/Ethan/Kelsey/Franklyn/Hexham/Lorat/Drakos/Grantham/Descarte/Spire/Joycelyn/Roleth/Jarrett/Sunrise

all of these areas have NPC missions (some you need to earn points to be able to complete)

but they are all central and can help you

have fun

fly safe

Mechwarrior/Shadow