Happy New Year

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Happy New Year

Post by Coops »

The title pretty much says it all :) But with some of you on the far side of the planet already fallen into 2020 I thought it time to wish EVERYONE in CE and their families a Happy New Year! 2019 has been a tough grueling one so I'm personally hoping 2020 is shiny and bright :)

Also a small prayer to those in Australia at this time of year especially with the Forest Fires that have plagued them even more than usual. A thought for the family's at this time - Especially those with children and pets!

Here's hoping 2020 brings us ALL a great prosperous and fruitful year!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Re: Happy New Year

Post by The Wolf »

Indeed, happy new year to everyone in CE. I certainly enjoyed the game over the last year, and I'm sure I will next year too.

I especially would like to say thanks to Coops for creating an amazing game, and I hope 2020 will be a good year for you and CE.

I've only been playing this game for about 3 years now, but I enjoy every moment of it.

I can't wait to see what 2020 will bring to CE :)

The Wolf
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Happy New Year to you Coops and all the Exiles around the Galaxies!

We had a blast in 2019, but you know what they say that 2020 will be much better and lets hope they got that right :D
Yes lets all give a small prayer for people and animals in Australia and that they sort the fires out as its really sad to see, what has been lost to fire till now.

Like The Wolf said cant wait to see what all 2020 will bring to our community here in CE.

Best Regards
MadMaxxx
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

A Happy New Year to all.

I came upon this wonderful game and community only late in 2019 and do not have the years of memories that some players have. However in my short time here, I have come to love the challenges, the people and the game.

Sincere hopes for a wonderful 2020 for the game, the players and Coops.

Fitz
Mkgel

Post by Mkgel »

A Happy New Year to all!!! Looking forward to another with you Coops and everybody in the game we all love. :)
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Happy New Year to Coops, the staff and all the players of CE.

In a world full of strife, conflict and idiocy it's wonderful to be able to escape real life and spend some quality time with the many friends I have made here over the years.

I will refrain from making any New Years resolutions, but I do have a few plans in the works:

1. Getting to level 184 so I can put on my new ship
2. Launching my career as a Star Base builder
3. Building my Star Base
4. And probably should be number 1 HAVING FUN.

I wish you all a very happy New Year! May 2020 bring you joy and prosperity (however you measure it).

Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!