Star Base Schematics

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Star Base Schematics

Post by Elkhorn »

Dear Mr. Wallex and company,

I am appalled by the prices you currently charge for your Star Base schematics! 1.57 billion credits!
As a businessman I realize the costs associated with your business and the need for a profit. I also realize initial prices are established on expected demand for product, etc. etc.

That being said, the prices you are charging for these schematics it totally beyond the pale! Yes, yes, I know the cost of running a Cray - 57 computer, or multiples thereof; however you are not providing a finished product, only the PLANS for the product. No materials are offered.

These plans are UNTESTED! I have already observed errors in the titling of said schematics (i.e. schematics missing the S 3 or R 3 for the appropriate module. While this is a minor issue it causes me to pause and inquire what other “errors” exist in these untested modules.

Your sales contract has no clause for customer satisfaction or any liability clause if the schematics don’t work as intended.

Before we get solicitors involved and turn this into a very sorry mess; a refund of 250,000,000 credits would go along way to alleviating my doubts to the validity of your product.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,
Captain Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Star Base Schematics

Post by Darakhoranon »

You know, Elk, if MY schematics salesman offered me a refund, I'd break out the Soul Collectors on principle alone...

On a slightly more serious note, maybe things like SB schematics (or schematics for SB upgrades and such) could be something a guild could buy and make available to its members? With the appropriate price adjustments, of course, but wouldn't it be nice if being in a guild actually EXPANDED your options instead of doing absolutely nothing?
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.